We held a celebration of publication of Chinese edition of “Homo contribuens” (奉献心 ― 人之本能) written by Hisao Taki in Beijing, China on 27-March-10, proposed by the following representatives;
- Hiroko Taki, Director and Director-General of Japan Pair GO Association
- Hisatake Kato, Professor Emeritus of Kyoto University
- Junichi Sato, President of International Research Center of Meta-technology
- Kazuyuki Aihara, Professor of Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo
- Kimiaki Murayama, Former Senior Executive Director of Kinokuniya Company Ltd.
- Koichiro Matsuura, Former Director-General of UNESCO
- Masuo Aizawa, Executive Member of Council for Science and Technology Policy, Cabinet Office
- Nariyuki Hayashi, Professor of Nihon University
- Seiichiro Kubo, President of Gurunavi Inc.
- Takako Tanigawa, Professor of University of Tsukuba
- Tsuneya Ohno, Professor Emeritus of The Jikei University School of Medicine
- Yasuaki Nara, Professor Emeritus and Former President of Komazawa University
- Xi He, President and Executive Chief Editor of Central Compilation & Translation Press
- Yoshihiro Miyake, Associate Professor of Tokyo Institute of Technology